Saturday 1 June 2013

OOTD: Birthday Business in Brighton!

A couple weekends a go we headed down to Brighton to help our friend Sarah celebrate her 24th birthday. I love going to Brighton it's always really fun and if you go to the non-commercial clubs (I'm looking at you Oceana!) then you might be surprised at how good the independent clubs are.

For dinner we went to Donatello's that is an ace Italian restaurant that's really cheap too, I had tagliatelle with spinach and bacon in an amazing sauce. I'm not usually a pasta person, but this was so gooooooooood. After we went to our fave bar that we ALWAYS go to, called The Mesmerist, it's like a 1940s bar with the best cocktails. And then we went to a club called The Tube which is right on the seafront and under the arches- great success!
I don't usually shop at Wallis, but I really like this shirt, it's like a sheer material with a gold paisley print on it. It's pretty loose fitting which looks good leggings/jeans etc, but I tied a knot in the front so you could see my sparkly shorts :P
Han & Me
Me & Becca
Has anyone else been out in Brighton? Where do you like to go? I'd love to try new places where I'm there next :D

love&'ugs
bakes x

1 comment:

Thank you for all your lovely comments x