1. A lot of the time I seem to send emails late at night but that means I end up sending emails to semi-important people, e.g. lecturers and job applications, at ridiculous times. And I think that when they see an email, entitled 'Job Application' that is sent at 3am they are going to think I'm some strange nocturnal creature.
2. When I am walking down the road and realise I am going to the wrong direction I have to make some elaborate reroute of my journey so the strangers around don't think I'm a crazy person who walks up and down the same road. Well thats what I think anyway...
3. Somehow getting locked in my bathroom when no one is in with no phone. But I guess at least I'll be with the toilet, ha!
4. Whenever I am in the passenger seat of a car I automatically put my feet up on the dashboard but then this worry comes into my head straight away- that the car will stop suddenly and my knees will jerk back into my mouth and knock out all my teeth!
5. I think this worry is normal for a lot of people. But when you have been walking around all day, get home, look in the mirror and discover a MASSIVE spot right in middle of your forehead/your chin/on the end of your nose. Why would the friend you were talking to all day not tell you? Do they want you to look scary?!
6. Since living in a ground floor flat right on the edge of a main road in town, I obsess that a car will veer off the road and crash into our living room! Oh dear what is becoming of me.
|My worried face...|