Sunday 15 April 2012

Five Favourite Bloggers!

I thought I'd do a post about some of my favourite blogs at the moment!

1. Fox And Feather
Run by the uber fashionable Leigh. Leigh has regular outfit updates, weeks in Instagram and DIY posts. Most recently she did a DIY Galaxy print which is so impressive and how can you not be jealous of her wardrobe!


2. Paperbacks + Postcards
Amy is a beauty blogger and gives great honest reviews on products, if she has given something the thumbs up I know it must be good! Amy is super friendly too and is a prominent commenter and tweeter, which I always enjoy!


This blog is run by my 'real life' friend Fred. He has only just started but his posts are always funny. Incredibly ironic and satirical, especially about his teacher training :P


Mona's post never ever fail to make me laugh, seriously this girl is hilarious. She has a great mix of posts, from outfits to her love life! She will have you in stitches!

5. Amelia's Allsorts
Run by Zoe Amelia, this blog has a little bit of everything for everyone! I'm especially loving her posts about the Model's Own Hedkandi nail varnishes!



Check these blogs out... ok?! Good.

love&'ugs
bakes x

9 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the mention! Found some other great blogs to follow too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much sweetheart, I'm flattered beyond belief! And I wish Fred was my friend in real life! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats ok :) i'm sure fred would love to be your real life friend too :P xx

      Delete
  3. Thank you very much :) This made me smile! and I now have some more blogs to follow, yay!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad i made you smile! its all cos i love reading your blog!! xx

      Delete
  4. You have very good taste in blogs! Checking out Life in Mad Land and Amelia's Allsorts now...I'm already a fangirl of the other 3 :)

    Dannii xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks! glad you enjoyed :) really like your blog too xx

      Delete
  5. *Aside: I think your blog should also be on this list xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments x