Sunday 17 March 2013

OOTD: Mini Mint Shopping Trip

A pretty simple Sunday outfit for you guys today! I wore it for a quick shopping jaunt with mumma b, but since I'm on an extreme budget, due to saving for holiday and moving out, I couldn't actually afford to buy anything :'(

However mum brought me two little treats, some mint coloured goodies :) Topshop frilly ankle socks and the new concrete textured nail varnish from Barry M in mint coloured Ridley Road.

Me looking very suspiciously into the mirror haha!

Here's what my lovely mumma brought me- Ankle Socks- Topshop £3.50    Nail Varnish- Barry M Ridley Road £3.99

Looking forward to trying out my new nail varnish tonight :) and styling my new sockies. I'll probably post an outfit with them it ;)

Hope everyone has had lovely weekends too!

love&'ugs
bakes x

P.S. Oh and here's my bloglovin link too! Bacon Tastes Nice on Bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments x