Wednesday 3 April 2013

OOTD: Black & White Print Clash

This is an outfit I actually haven't worn out. DUMDUMDUMMMM!

It was just something I thought up and wanted to try out just to see if it looked good. The trousers I absolutely adore (though I'm scared they make my hips look wide?!). They are from Jaeger but I got them from a charity shop for about £3, which I am sure you can guess I was ridiculously happy about! I just found a similar pair on their website for £160 so I'm even happier now! The blazer is from Wallis and I think it's great, comfy but looks good enough for work and basically who doesn't like polkadots!

Anyway this was a hit or miss attempt at print clashing but within the monocrome trend. Usually I'm a bit obsessed with getting colour into my outfits so it was quite challenging for me to try and get the same amount of interest into my outfit without relying on colour.
The two prints side by side.
Blazer- Wallis £33    Body- Primark £6    Trousers- Jaeger (charity shop) £3    Wedges- H&M (old)    Belt- Primark £3    Necklaces- Topshop (old)
How were people's Easter weekends? I went to the Liechtenstein exhibition on Friday, which I highly recommend (even for those who 'don't get art!') and to the Up The Creek Comedy Club in Greenwich in the evening for a friend's birthday that was equally brilliant and hilarious. Saturday was filled with coffee drinking and sofa sitting, and wandering around a spookily deserted London. The rest of the weekend were the usual mix of family time and wayyyy too much chocolate :)

love&'ugs
bakes x

1 comment:

  1. I seriously love this outfit! I had a fantastic Easter weekend with the new boy, I can't stop being all smiley! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments x