Thursday 25 April 2013

Summer Wishes Wishlist

Since the sun has been shining so brightly for the last few days I decided to make a wishlist of all the bits and pieces I really want, but alas I cannot afford at the moment :'(
Also can you tell I'm a tiny bit obsessed with pastel colours, gold and animal designs at the moment haha!
summer wishlist
Fred Perry Polka Dot Dress- £85 (I actually think my mum has got me this for my birthday hehe)
Monica Vinader Earrings- £420 (SO totally out of my budget but I couldn't resist!)
ASOS Bunny Chase Watch- £20 (I don't think I've seen a more adorable watch)
New Look Aztec Crop- £9.99 (Hmmm I might actually be able to afford this)
Topshop Elephant Necklace- £16.50 (Another piece I want to add to my statement jewellery collection!)
ASOS Round Kitten Sunglasses- £12 (Perfect retro specs)
Joe Browns Colour Block Sandals- £14.95 (I really am in desperate need of new summer sandals and these fit the bill)
Monki Edla Backpack- £20 (I already have one backpack but I feel like another one is needed :P)

What do you guys think of my wishlist? What's on your summer wishlist?

love&'ugs
bakes x

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this wishlist, I want it all! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, beautiful stuff... This watch and dress are so amazing! Like it so much! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments x