Saturday 5 May 2012

Wash That Dirty Face!

I'm one of those really annoying girls that takes off her make up every night and cleanses and face washes etc (unless I'm hideously drunk!). I just can't relax if I feel like my eyelashes are getting melded together while I sleep! Saying that I have a pretty simple makeup removal and face cleansing routine that doesn't take 45 minutes like some people seems to do! And it's cheap, so you have no excuse to buy these little beauties I'm about to reveal to you!


1. Avon Conditioning Eye Make Up Remover Lotion- £4.00
I bloody love this stuff, it's cream based so is really gentle and and removes the most stubborn waterproof mascara. Like some other eye make up removers it doesn't leave my eyes feeling all raw after taking off make-up and you only need a little bit so it lasts for ages!
If you are really skint and are need a good eye make up remover this is for you! It's like thicker than water consistency but not greasy if that makes sense?! You have to rub a bit more than the Avon remover but I think i can deal with that since it's only 80p! Also cos it's for sensitive eyes it doesn't sting or anything.

I use these to remove my face make up (bb cream, concealer, powder), they do an excellent job and help fight gross spots and both are gentle enough to use everyday :)
Everytime I have a shower I wash my face with this just to give my face a bit of a deep clean. I've had this for about a year now and it hasn't run out yet! And I love how they call the scubber a scrublet, makes it sounds cute haha!
Anywho that's my little skin care routine, nice and cheap and keeps my skin in good condition (if I do say so myself :P).
What are your guys skin routines? Do you recommend anything I should use?

love&'ugs
bakes x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments x