Friday 4 May 2012

Avengers & Owls

On Wednesday me and the boyf decided to go see "Avengers Assemble" at the cinema as I get Orange Wednesdays. We saw it in 2D as we aren't really fans of 3D, I've never seen it used really effectively in any film and seems like a waste of time to me really...
The movie was actually pretty decent; lots of action, full of Marvel-esque humour and the obligatory cameo by Stan Lee. I think the boyf wanted it to have a bit of a more complex/dark storyline but he is a massive Batman fan.
All in all I was pretty impressed with it (and my massive bag of popcorn :P)!


Here's a few mini snapshots of what I wore to the cinema. It's an old favourite outfit that I always fall back on cos it works so well.
My Topshop green checked skirt buttoned all the way to the top and I added my little owl pin badge :)
I wore my massive old man grey cardigan and black leggings, but I often swap the leggings for a black skirt and tights or shorts if I think I have been wearing my leggings a bit too much!



There's a little update on my life atm. What have you guys been up to? Seen the Avengers movie yet?

love&'ugs
bakes x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments x