Saturday 3 March 2012

Glossybox

I've seen a few bloggers write about their Glossybox experience and decided I wanted in haha! I wasn't really going to blog about it either, but as soon as it arrived I knew I was going to have to rave about it here! As soon as I saw packaging I knew it was going to be the start of a beautiful relationship, all the products are packed in a beautiful box with tissue paper and ribbons and lots of love.




My Glossybox contained:

Duwop Venom Gloss,
in Buttercup

Impress Press-on Manicure

Awapuhi By Paul Mitchell
Wild Ginger Treatment Oil

BM Beauty Pure Mineral Eyeshadow,
in Dusty Road

Como Shambhala Invigorate Shower Gel

Overall I was incredibly impressed with my choice, as soon as I saw the Duwop Venom Gloss I put it on! I have been looking at buying one for a while so I'm really pleased I have a tester to try out now and I haven't been disappointed. It's a lovely shimmery pinky-brown colour and definitely makes my lips feel pumped up but not overly tingly, which can be a bit irritating if it's too tingly I think.

To begin with I was kinda disappointed to get the eyeshadow as I don't really wear them, but then I thought actually this mini eyeshadow is a good incentive to try out eyeshadows again, and it really is a lovely golden shimmery beige colour and has a very high pigment count so will really pack a punch!

The shower gel smells really yummy and I'm hoping the treatment oil will smooth out hair and keep it under control. I'm also really excited to try out the press-on manicure and see if it stays on for longer than a day, I'll be sure to let you guys know how that one goes...

Hope you have enjoyed my little review of my Glossybox so far (I'm sure I'll be writing about the other products soon). And I can't wait for next month's one already :)

love&'ugs
bakes x

P.S. Next month its a special Harrod's edition, so if my review didn't inspire you to subscribe I'm sure that will, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments x